Ready to take your communication skills to the next level? We can’t wait to meet you. Before you apply for one of our graduate programs, take some time to explore what they’re all about. Here’s where to start:
- Browse each program’s landing page (linked below and to the left) for more information about student experiences, faculty, requirements, time-to-degree, tuition, and more.
- Look at the application guidelines for each program before you apply. Guidelines include every step of the process and the information you need to gather ahead of time.
- Make sure you apply by the program’s application deadline listed in the table below.
Advertising and Brand Responsibility Master's
Communication and Media Studies Master's
March 1, 2024
Communication and Media Studies PhD
Jan. 1, 2024
Immersive Media Communication Master's
Multimedia Journalism Master's
Strategic Communication Master's
*Applications submitted after final deadlines are considered on a case-by-case basis as space is available.
Your laptop is your lifeline. It keeps you connected wherever you are, on campus or off. We expect all students to have reliable access to one, and some instructors even require it for class.
Need a computer?
- Get a recommendation from our tech folks
- Choose a vendor like the UO Duck Store that offers educational discounts
- Explore other options for affordable technology like Free Geek, a nonprofit based in Portland
Need some guidance? Contact our graduate recruiter with questions about our programs, the application process, and admission.