Ready to take your communication skills to the next level? We can’t wait to meet you. Before you apply for one of our graduate programs, take some time to explore what they’re all about. Here’s where to start:
- Browse each program’s landing page (linked below and to the left) for more information about student experiences, faculty, requirements, time-to-degree, tuition, and more.
- Look at the application guidelines for each program before you apply. Guidelines include every step of the process and the information you need to gather ahead of time.
- Make sure you apply by the program’s application deadline listed in the table below.
|Advertising and Brand Responsibility Master's||Applications are now closed for 2022.||Application Guidelines|
|Communication and Media Studies Master's||Applications are now closed for 2022.||Application Guidelines|
|Communication and Media Studies PhD||Applications are now closed for 2022.||Application Guidelines|
|Journalism Master's||Applications are now closed for 2022.||Application Guidelines|
|Multimedia Journalism Master's||Applications will be accepted on a space-available basis.||Application Guidelines|
|Strategic Communication Master's||Applications will be accepted on a space-available basis.||Application Guidelines|
Your laptop is your lifeline. It keeps you connected wherever you are, on campus or off. We expect all students to have reliable access to one, and some instructors even require it for class.
Need a computer?
- Get a recommendation from our tech folks
- Choose a vendor like the UO Duck Store that offers educational discounts
- Explore other options for affordable technology like Free Geek, a nonprofit based in Portland