Think the SOJC might be right for you? Come check out our vibe. You’ll find us where technology, tradition, and storytelling intersect—at the heart of our tree-filled UO campus in Eugene and at our urban campus in Portland, the biggest media market in the state.
Can’t make it to campus in person? Watch our video tour of Allen Hall below to see all we have to offer.
Our recently renovated first floor is a research, production, and storytelling hub. Check out all the awesome workspaces inside Allen Hall, where you can brainstorm and build your next big idea:
- Social media analytics and immersive media labs
- Podcast studio, production studio, and editing bay
- Center for Science Communication Research (SCR)
- Writing Central peer-coaching
- Equipment checkout
- Undergraduate student advising and career services
- Graduate student advising
Prospective Undergraduate Student Tours:
Prospective undergraduate students and their families can book two-hour guided tours of campus on most days. The SOJC Student Success Center also offers 30-minute tours of Allen Hall on select days most weeks.
- Immersive Media Communication Master’s Program (online)
- Multimedia Journalism Master's Program (White Stag Block until fall 2024)
- Strategic Communication Master's Program (Northeast Portland campus)
- Agora Journalism Center (Northeast Portland campus)
- Oregon Reality (OR) Lab (Northeast Portland campus)
Connect with the SOJC
Not ready for a campus visit? You can still connect with us!