SOJC Majors and Minors
Interdisciplinary Majors and Minors
Prospective undergraduate students are welcome to visit and tour campus. If you would like to sit in on a journalism class and/or speak with a journalism adviser or faculty member, please make arrangements at least three weeks before your visit by completing our online visit request form. Depending on the time of the year, class visits and/or individual appointments may not be available.
During the school year, Allen Hall is open every week day (except for federal holidays). Over the summer (mid-June through September), the building is locked on the weekends. Even if you don’t have a meeting scheduled, you are welcome to walk through the building and see our student work showcased in the hallways. If you visit on a week day between 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., come by 134 Allen Hall for a prospective student packet.
- How to Apply
- Student Services: Advising, registration, graduation, information on scholarships, and referrals to other UO resources. Student Services is the office you need to succeed academically.
- Career Services: The time to begin is NOW. Career counseling plus information on internships, mentoring resources, and planning a successful job search.
- Academic Requirements: Information on premajor, full major, minor and general-studies requirements is just the beginning…
- FAQs about the program and requirements for current and new students.
- Scholarships: Information on how to apply for the school’s scholarships. Also links to other scholarship resources.
- Follow us on Twitter – @SOJCAdvising/@SOJCCareers/@UOSOJC – and Facebook!