Student Services Center
The Student Services Center is a one-stop shop for current and prospective undergraduate journalism students. The advisers can assist you with both academic advising and career advising.
Drop-in advising hours: See below. Please check in for drop-in hours at least 15 minutes before they are slated to end. If a drop-in line is particularly impacted, our front desk may close the check-in list earlier than the usual 15-minute cut-off.
Advising appointments: Fall 2017 30-minute appointments start on Wednesday, Sept. 27. Please visit 134 Allen Hall or call 541-346-2884 to schedule.
Week 1 drop-in advising hours:
- September 25 (Monday): 9:00-11:30 a.m. & 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- September 26 (Tuesday): 9:00-11:30 a.m. & 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- September 27 (Wednesday): NO DROP-IN HOURS
- September 28 (Thursday): 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- September 29 (Friday): 1:00-4:00 p.m.
After the first week of school:
- Mondays: 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: NO DROP-IN HOURS
- Thursdays: 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- Fridays: 1:00-4:00 p.m.