Student Services Center
The Student Services Center is a one-stop shop for current and prospective undergraduate journalism students. The advisers can assist you with both academic advising and career advising.
Drop-in advising hours: See below. Please check in for drop-in hours at least 15 minutes before they are slated to end. If a drop-in line is particularly impacted, our front desk may close the check-in list earlier than the usual 15-minute cut-off.
Drop-in advising hours for Week 1 of winter term:
- Monday, January 8th: 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 9th: 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 10th: 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 11th: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Friday, January 12th: 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Drop-in advising hours for the rest of winter term (unless otherwise posted):
- Monday, Tuesday & Friday: 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- No drop-in hours on Wednesdays.
Advising appointments: There are no appointment slot available for winter break. The Winter 2018 appointment slots are not yet available for scheduling.