The Academic Technology Committee added necessary structure to support the critical conversations already happening around IT standards, policies or changes to include a process for gathering input and decision making.
- Policy or Change approval process
- Policy/Change template that the Academic Technology Committee will use.
- Submit an idea around a policy or change that needs to be addressed or would benefit the school. Examples include:
- Instructional software standards Final Cut Pro vs. Adobe
- IT Equipment for Study Abroad
- A single transcription service provider for the SOJC