Top 10 Reasons to Choose the University of Oregon School of Journalism and Communication
- Graduate and get jobs at major news orgs, tech companies, and agencies
- Create your future in digital media: take a class on content building for the iPad
- Apply for more than $350,000 in scholarships awarded to SOJC students each year
- Get real-life news and agency experience
- Study abroad with opportunities in more than 50 countries
- Follow daily Twitter feed of internship opportunities
- Work on your choice of five student publications
- Study with award-winning faculty in small classroom settings
- Focus on environmental consciousness and sustainability
- Work hard, play hard: explore weekends in the mountains, at the coast, on the river, or in Portland
What are UO SOJC students producing?
Where are UO SOJC grads working
Get Started: Apply to the University of Oregon.